Everyone wants to find a partner they can live happily ever after with. This means we desperately swipe right on Tinder and flirt at bars, at the gym or even at Trader Joes for an eligible man who might be, “the One.”
Yes, having a boyfriend sounds like a must, but when you find someone that means you have to take care of them. You have to make them feel special, cook for them, boost their ego, watch dumb movies they want to watch, and sleep next to them while they snore in your ear or fart in their sleep. You also can’t watch Keeping up with the Kardashians whenever you want and without judgement. It’s horrible. So to save yourself the drama and heartache, get a dog instead. They’re better, cuter, and won’t hog the TV. Here are 15 reasons why having a dog is better than having a boyfriend.
15. He’s excited every time he sees you
14. He’s a cheap date
13. He loves you unconditionally
12. He won’t take over your apartment
He won’t leave dirty socks behind or take over your couch with his basketball games from 1995 when you need to catch up on the Bachelor and he won’t take way too long reading on the toilet when you need to get ready for work. Okay, he may take over your couch, but he is so cute, who cares!
11. He’s the best listener in the world
10. You get to make all the plans
9. He won’t eat all your food in the fridge
8. He doesn’t judge
He won’t judge your weird alone behaviour, like wearing the same sweats for the third day in a row or eating an entire jar of peanut butter in one sitting. In fact, he will probably want to eat it with you.
7. He is always there for you
6. He is better at cuddling than any man could ever ever be
5. He is really low maintenance
4. He won’t take over the TV
3. He’s loyal
2. You won’t ever have to endure the pressure of meeting the parents
1. More than anything, he’s cuter, sweeter, and maybe smarter than all of your exes combined.
He’ll brighten your day no matter what and you’ll feel content knowing you also have a best friend.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!