You are a mother. You carried a baby in your belly for nine months. You gave birth to a beautiful, plump little boy or girl. You have watched them grow, changed their diapers, spoonfed and breastfed them. Now that your little one has grown up a little bit, you find yourself aching for another. But are you ready for more? Here are 15 signs you are ready for another baby.
15. Baby shoes make your heart melt
14. Your first one is done with diapers
No one wants to do diapers as it is, but once your first baby has outgrown them, you’ll find yourself missing the mess, the smell, and the expense. Well, you won’t actually miss it, but you’ll be definitely ready to have another one.
13. Your dog is starting to look great in a headband or little suspenders
12. You can’t stop staring at other babies
“Aw, look at that cute little one.”
“Aw how old is he?”
“What a beautiful baby!”
“Can I hold her?”
“Let me hold her!”
11. Your three-year-old is starting to look like a teenager to you
10. You find yourself obsessing over baby names
You had a little girl, but you can’t stop thinking about the names Aidan, Declan, and Jameson. Or what about the other names you thought about before naming your little girl? Lilli, Olivia, and Zoe. Oh, my! All the adorable names you could choose with the next one…. it sounds like you’re ready.
9. When your child smells like delicious baked goods to you, no matter how dirty they are
8. Your first one made it two years without any major injuries
7. The thought of breastfeeding again doesn’t make you want to die
6. You still love your partner
5. You have a closet or basement filled with cute baby things just ready to go
4. You still have SOME money left
3. You can function without sleep for the rest of your life
You’ve already had one, so let’s face it, you are never going to get a good night’s sleep again. The baby may get on a better sleep pattern at some point, but between bad dreams, first boyfriends, and prom, you are now going to be up for the rest of their lives, so it doesn’t matter if you have more.
2. You have become that crazy person who keeps rubbing pregnant bellies
1. You can brush your teeth, blow dry your hair, and bathe your baby at the same time
Moms are superheroes. They can do 1,000 things at the same time, and still manage to keep their sanity. Whether you’re having one, two, or three… you are a strong a$$ woman! A hero! A superwoman with super powers! You can do anything! I don’t need to tell you why you’re ready. You just are.
- Ad Free Browsing
- Over 10,000 Videos!
- All in 1 Access
- Join For Free!